Peer Group Selection Using Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Peer Selection for Transaction Multipllier Valuation – Strategies & Selection Criteria
- Peer Group Size & Composition
- Application of Artificial Intelligence Technology in Business Valuation
- Maschine Learning Algorithms – Types, Characteristics and Application Power
- Can Machines Learn better Peer Groups?
Co-Speaker: Prof. ddr. Timotej Jagric, CQRM, University of Maribor
This session will be held in English language.
Session F-3: Friday, 4 November 2022 I 10:30–11:30 am
StB Prof. PD MMag. Dr. Stefan O. Grbenic, CVA
Graz University of Technology I Assistant Professor Institute of Business Economics and Industrial Sociology
Stefan O. Grbenic qualified as a professor in die field of Management Control, Accounting and Finance. He gives classes at Webster University St. Louis/Vienna, Graz University of Technology and University of Applied Sciences Burgenland. He is guest/visiting professor at University of Twente, University of Maribor and Istanbul Medeniyet University.
He acts as a referee for academic journals and as a member of scientific committees at numerous international scientific conferences. He has published papers in major scientific journals, books and actively participated at scientific conferences around the world. Furthermore, he is Certified Tax Consultant (financial advisory), Expert Witness and Certified Valuation Analyst (EACVA/NACVA).